Cloud computing has changed the way small and midsized organizations conduct business.
A more competitive market landscape, leaner budgets, and the quest for better business flexibility and scalability all play a part in the cloud revolution.
According to CEO Steve Ballmer, 90% of Microsoft employees are working on cloud-related projects. The majority of businesses will be moving to the cloud within the next five years.
Will you be ready?
During this webinar, you'll learn:
- What defines cloud computing
- The different cloud models – pros and cons
- Competitive benefits of moving to the cloud
- The myths & facts of cloud computing
- Disadvantages of cloud computing (and how to avoid them!)
- Key questions to ask when choosing a cloud vendor
For questions on how to attend the webinar, please email email@example.com.